Yup. It’s a beautiful morning in fall in Middle Earth and it’s a beautiful morning. Oops, I’m repeating myself. And, I’m being redundant. You can knock me down, but you can’t keep me down. I’m a Weeble. Do you remember Weebles? My little brother was part of the Weeble generation. They were little F*sch*r Pr*ce people that had round bottoms (rounder than mine) and when they fell or were pushed over they came right back up. There was a little weight (probably made of lead because we were clueless and healthier back in the olden days) that kept it upright.
Anyhoo, it’s Tuesday. The list day. And, in the beauty that is blogland, I can list whatever I want to. What shall it be? How about my ten most favorite television shows. I think I might have trouble coming up with ten, but let’s see how she goes. Again, in no particular order.
1. F Troop
2. Miami Vice (first two seasons only)
3. Monty Python (I’m still seeing some of it for the first time)
4. Moonlighting (first season only)
5. Remington Steel (up to the last season which was convoluted and stupid IMHO)
6. The Ed Sullivan Show (I got to see the Beatles, Rolling Stones, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, and Richard Burton as King Arthur, plus my all-time favorite ballerina, Maria Tallchief)
7. The Smothers Brothers Show (when I could see it, but I had a life back then, and there was no such thing as TIVO, DVR or tape)
8. Hullabaloo and if you have to ask, you’re too young so forget it.
9. I ran out………………………………………………..
Wow. I can’t think of another show I watched regularly. Ever. I call regular as at least twice a month. I’m not much for television or movies anyway. I know. What a squirrel. But, I have developed a fondness for a new show, The Mentalist. The star is gorgeous and the plots and humor are black. So far, so good. If it’s like any other network show, they’ll mess with it and ruin it. The only show that got better with time was CSI with William Peterson and last season and the season before they had some with fabulously dark humor . But, I am warped that way.
And, because I’m on a roll, and Marianne got me going in this direction. Bless her. We have Jefferson Airplane and “Plastic Fantastic Lover”. Enjoy
Have a good one!!!!! snort. I just reread my list and I am such an opinionated bitch;-)