10 Things On Your Nightstand/Bedside Table.
1. 2 pair of handknit socks for washing
2. Skein of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino in a lovely pale blue
3. Little pewter ashtray with earrings
4. Small jewelry box that plays “Edelweiss”
6. Pottery bowl I made in pottery class. It’s Western raku, or that’s what the teacher told us (a glaze that renders the piece useless for food, but it shines pretty). This 5 lb. pottery bowl cost me $105 (the cost of the class and this and another piece (a tile) are all I have to show for it. That, and a dandy rash from the clay.
8. “Beautiful” perfume by Estee Lauder
9. My amethyst and silver ring that I don’t always wear, so it’s on my nightstand.
Exciting, no? Yes, no. Have a great Tuesday!!!!