Yup. I know you’re all proud and stuff. Me, too. It’s just that the job situation is always in flux (or, to put it in the vernacular, shaky). Besides, I don’t need what I wanted.
I did get something I didn’t want. Snow. It’s not all that bad. I just can’t walk the dog when they have salted the streets. And, that means that tomorrow is out. Please ignore the rag on the chair in the background of this next picture. It’s there due to an unfortunate altercation with an ornery box of cornstarch.
The boy had been outside barking upon the unruly aliens in the neighborhood (because there wasn’t a soul out at all). I’m grateful for his sense of duty. He needed to come in for a cookie. It’s hungry work guarding his yard from unruly aliens.
Ten on Tuesday this week is my 10 favorite chocolates. I wasn’t going to do it, but I can’t help myself. I love chocolate.
1. Bissinger’s truffles (specifically their raspberry truffle)
2. Fannie May’s milk chocolate
3. Russell Stover dark chocolate with cocoanut cream filling
4. Dove dark chocolate minis
5. Dove milk chocolate minis
6. Girardelli’s any (but white chocolate) chocolate chips
7. Nestle’s chocolate chips (not the white chocolate)
8. M & M’s
9. Lady Godiva cocoa mix
10.Oh, crap. I can’t think of a #10. That doesn’t seem possible. I love chocolate. Hoisted with my own petard. I thought this would be easy!!!
Have a wonderful Tuesday all. My soundtrack today is the wonderful Cissy Houston and her late talented daughter at the age of 20. It’s really lovely.